New Expert!

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a vegetarian and they dont like me breathing on them- I think your buddy must be the st Francis type!

Me too and they really couldn't give a damn. Plenty other things for bees to complain about...

...and the BBKA bashing is a facile waste of breathe and energy: change needs to come from the inside not from blethering and moaning. Often without half the facts or even from a convoluted Chinese whispers machina....

Welcome to the forum btw :)

welcome to the forum.
ignore the BBKA bashing few, most of whom aren't members of said organisation, and therefore don't actually see the magazine that they criticise. ;)

Reading books and the forum are great but get yourself a mentor through joining local BKA and national BBKA. It will help you loads in the first 3 years. Good first post, made me smile :grin:

welcome to the forum.
ignore the BBKA bashing few, most of whom aren't members of said organisation, and therefore don't actually see the magazine that they criticise. ;)

Some of us are BBKA members and do read said magazines...:nopity:

Latest posts

Back