• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

National Beehives for sale

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hazem

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Hi,

Due to relocation and moving abroad, I have 4 hives with bees for sale. All overwintered well and getting very active now. Each hive has one or two partly filled super/supers, some from last year. Asking for £600 for the lot. However, may split.

I am in the Heathrow area

Hazem

I was going to say that they sound a bargain but then remembered a story from a few years back of a friend who purchased a couple of hives without realising that they had not been inspected for over a year and had hnot had any Verroa control.

By the time he got them it was to late and they dwindled down to nothing.

I am not saying that this is the case with these hives but remember its "Buyer beware" so ask questions before traveling.

I looked after the hives well last year and were Verroa treated at the end of the season. I had a reasonable honey crop as well. Obviously, this is the time of year one should start managing them properly ( AS, Verroa, etc).

Hi, What price would you consider for two of the hives?

We're looking for two and get move quickly if needs be.

Thanks,

Al

Hi,

Due to relocation and moving abroad, I have 4 hives with bees for sale. All overwintered well and getting very active now. Each hive has one or two partly filled super/supers, some from last year. Asking for £600 for the lot. However, may split.

Hazem
Hi Hazam,
I would be interested to have two of your hives for £300.00, I am in Gildford area, and have nice place for bees. can collect, call me on 01428683631. Many thankd. Javid

Hi,

Hazem
Hi,

I would be interested if you could put them on a pallet and shrink wrap them? I use a company called pallet line who do an overnight service, but they would have to be well packed. Once they were picked up I would take full responsibility for them. To offset the transport cost would you take £500?

James

Shrink wrap live bees is a hive??? Not good.

If there still there and there good hives would need to inspect them first
then I maywell be interseted in them

If anyone else has any hives forsale im looking for about 6

You can call me on 07800 884571
Regards Paul

hi i live in the Ashford area where abouts are you in the london area would be interested in them pm me your address and phone i will give you a call to have a chat many thanks Dale

Bee hives

Hi,i am interested in your bee hive that you are selling and if you still have them,please i would like to get in contact with you and i hope to to hear from you soon.Take care.

Latest posts

Back