Nail gun recommendations

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jimmy

Drone Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
My 10 year old Tacwise 191 has jammed once too often and needs replacing. I have a few hundred frames to make over the winter and I don't have or want to get a compressor.
A quick search here suggests the Screwfix titan is good, they have two models available, one at £29.99 and one at £34.99 - any recommendations?
1726833000611.png

Nail gun

Screwfix cheapies : largest possible Mine was s/h lasted 10k brads so far.

My 10 year old Tacwise 191 has jammed once too often and needs replacing. I have a few hundred frames to make over the winter and I don't have or want to get a compressor.
A quick search here suggests the Screwfix titan is good, they have two models available, one at £29.99 and one at £34.99 - any recommendations?
View attachment 41294

Nail gun
I’ve had both and prefer the larger one as it takes the larger nails and staples.
Keep the receipt as I have had to return a couple over the last 10 years (I use it a lot) but Screwfix replace it within the guarantee with no quibble.

I went for the smaller one but do ask for the right nails and get them in stock. It's workd well for me and great for tacking ply onto strips on crownboards when glueing

Back