Nail gun

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the heads up. Had one of these stolen years ago so gave my son a task to find one.
Last one in the store ;)

I was on a mission to buy a rotary tool from Middle of Lidl today so picked up some other bits and pieces while there.
Cheapest 3M duct tape I've seen for years - £1.99 for 50mm x 50m
A couple of tool boxes as suggested by Pargyle for two of my out apiaries.
Pair of work trousers.
And........ a nail gun as a back up for my 2yo titan. I had a play with it earlier and it certainly does the job but I think would rather pay the extra tenner for the titan next time. I might even opt for a battery one if the honey crop was good! 🤣
I picked up one of the nail guns to back up my Silverline compressor driven one and a roll of the 3M Duct tape - At £1.99 that's a no brainer ... unfortunately they had sold out of the tool caddys - pity - they look a nice handy size. They had loads of bits and pieces of tool stuff but ... it's easy to get carried away.

I had 4 tacwise electric nailers, the best lasted 1 season the worst 10 nails.
Have a bostitch air nailer now and it's done over 20,000 nails and still like new.

I had 4 tacwise electric nailers, the best lasted 1 season the worst 10 nails.
Have a bostitch air nailer now and it's done over 20,000 nails and still like new.
I guess it’s luck of the draw - my Tacwise 191 ELS is now in its 5th year.

I guess it’s luck of the draw - my Tacwise 191 ELS is now in its 5th year.
With 4 failures I think you may be lucky,
The company I bought it from stopped selling them due to constant breaking.

Well after another year my Titan nail gun stopped working! I bought my first one 4 years ago and after about 11-12 months with my use they give up the ghost!
I think this is the third one they will have replaced. I think they are great nail guns but can't keep pace with my use.
I worked out that in the 11 months I've had this one I've used about 13,000 staples/nails

Edit. I had to start using my reserve gun - a parkside from Lidl and is hard work compared with the Titan.

Latest posts

Back