Must stop thinking, it's bad for me.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rhea feathers are ideal. One is large enough to sweet across any frame. I use one and it's better than a brush.

Pete

You live in suffolk, Yorkshire I would understand about being tight! (joke) yorkshire folk are great, think I got away with it!

I lived in Yorkshire for 4 years, I was extremely free with my cash before this.....
Cazza

In Russia beekeepers take honey away so that one put bear suite on. When bees attach on that guy, another guy rob honey frames. To that you need agressive bees.

bear1.jpg
Is that a 3 piece bear suite! you can work it out using a Finnish/English dictionary. I lived in Yorkshire for the past 10years, great county (gods own!!), great views, great people but as for mushy peas!

Is that a 3 piece bear suite! you can work it out using a Finnish/English dictionary. I lived in Yorkshire for the past 10years, great county (gods own!!), great views, great people but as for mushy peas!

Latest posts

Back