Mouldy frames and box

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Show me the honey

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Last season I didn’t used as my super boxes as normal I thought I’d gone through all the boxes with frames but I’ve ended up with 2 boxes pushed to the back and going unchecked

now abit of mould I have no problem with but on the lugs there is a brown powder residue on the bottom one don’t smell bad just don’t look in best shape maybe so being up against a single block wall

comb it’s self looks ok it’s the residue and black mould I’m asking about thanks

Last season I didn’t used as my super boxes as normal I thought I’d gone through all the boxes with frames but I’ve ended up with 2 boxes pushed to the back and going unchecked

now abit of mould I have no problem with but on the lugs there is a brown powder residue on the bottom one don’t smell bad just don’t look in best shape maybe so being up against a single block wall

comb it’s self looks ok it’s the residue and black mould I’m asking about thanks

A pic would help

Latest posts

Back