More firewood available...

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw it too.
Needs TLC? Some petrol more like.

"The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended. This item may be a floor model or an item that has been returned to the seller after a period of use."
You're kidding!

I emailed the seller asking why he was selling 1/2 a WBC...

Hi thanks for viewing it, I've no idea what it actually is all I know it's a bee hive that needs more equipment and some tlc,thanks

£0.99 sounds quite reasonable, i have seen a lot worse being sold at Bee actions rotten hives going for £80.00 feeders made out of sweet tins £15.00 for three and carrier bags of old used honey/jam jars no lids £5.00 !people fighting over them, i was horrified and could not believe my eyes, suffice to say i did not buy anything :eek:Chris

99p? Hope they are local - there is £25 delivery to go on that. My guess is the bidder is either s****d or just a 'schill bidder' to get it started.

RAB

Just obtained a load of scabby algae infested wood mostly pallets, I was going to burn it in my stove but decided to turn it into "antique" (see other thread) WTF hives, sell them on fleabay for as much as I can get and buy poly commercials.

WTF = What The .........
:hurray::hurray::hurray:

poly commercials.

They will be about as easy to find as chicken's hind teeth:)

Antique chicken's hind teeth are available on fleabay, as is/are pots of striped paint, left handed paintbrushes, Victorian quartz crystal digital watches.

After checking up poly commercial hives on fleabay, they do have them for the commercial production of parrot honey.

Norwegian blue's are not suitable for parrot honey production!
:ack2:

Latest posts

Back