Maxant

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haughton Honey

Drone Bee
Beekeeping Sponsor
Reaction score
Hive Type
Commercial
Number of Hives
Lots of Commercial hives.......
Is anyone here perchance currently in contact with Maxant in the US?

We placed quite a hefty order for shipping to the UK with them a couple of weeks ago and we're now not getting much response to emails requesting invoice/payment details etc etc

Think yourself lucky they ever replied, I e mailed them before Christmas and never had a reply, I felt that we were to far away, can Mann lake do what you need as you know they are in the uk now
Kev

Thanks for the reply Kev.

I finally managed to get through on the phone yesterday and it appears that all is well (however, they'd had three emails prior to the call!).

Cris

I find companies completely useless at replying to emails. Forever chasing up things, just isnt good customer service at all of 3 emails have been ignored.

I find companies completely useless at replying to emails. Forever chasing up things, just isnt good customer service at all of 3 emails have been ignored.

I think that is standard business practice these days in all types of businesses, they just don't seem to be bothered whether they get your business or not, and the banks are the worst of all :hairpull:

I just don't understand the logic, all my emails I reply to pretty much within the hour. I mean I guess I'm not a large scale company and they do go to my phone but some small guys I deal with are just as bad. Its taken me 6 months just to get some embroided polo shirts and still I'm chasing up people. Do they not want my money?

Deffo agree with you on banks too, my business manager has never responded to ANY of my requests. I don't understand the point in them as they are always unreachable although the actual business support team are pretty good.

Latest posts

Back