Mated queen available

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Illo

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
I'm planning to consolidate two colonies at the weekend, so will have a mated queen available and free to a good home if anyone would like to come and get her. She's this years, and with a nice temperament. PM me if interested. The colonies are at my out apiary in mid Cheshire, close to northwich.

LJ

I thought someone surly would have jumped at your off by now. I read so many posts about swarming and worries about not having a meted queen and how late it's getting in the season. Nice offer to make anyway.

I thought someone surly would have jumped at your off by now. I read so many posts about swarming and worries about not having a meted queen and how late it's getting in the season. Nice offer to make anyway.

Or even someone good natured! :D A couple of months ago I would have jumped at it, but my hives seem to have sorted themselves out with the reasonable late summer weather.

But I agree, very decent of you.

shame you don't live in Devon

Can you post a queen? If yes then I would like to take you up on your offer.

Hi Rod,

I'd prefer not to post as I can't retrieve her until Saturday afternoon. I'm just waiting on confirmation for a collection, but thanks anyway.

All the best,

LJ

Hi everyone,

My spare queen went to a new home this afternoon. thanks for all your enquiries and messages.

LJ.

Latest posts

Back