Maisemoore sale tomorrow

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VEG

Queen Bee
Beekeeping Sponsor
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
15+-some
Just thought I would remind you all sale starts tomorrow and ends nov 30th

perhaps others could remind us how the quality of the seconds compare with, for example, a company beginning with T.

BTW not yet worked out how to fill a Smart online.

perhaps others could remind us how the quality of the seconds compare with, for example, a company beginning with T.

BTW not yet worked out how to fill a Smart online.

I dont like their frames at all and would think T's seconds are better than M's first, but M's seconds in hives are better than T's seconds that have more knots

personaly i buy both M and T supers, T frames, and Tob bick's 14x12 brood boxes and floors

Is there a list, or does that not appear until tomorrow? Couldn't see it on their website.

no list on line till tomorrow but they do have a list in beecraft

I dont like their frames at all and would think T's seconds are better than M's first, but M's seconds in hives are better than T's seconds that have more knots

personaly i buy both M and T supers, T frames, and Tob bick's 14x12 brood boxes and floors

What's the main problems with M's frames?

Is it just me or their online prices just the same as before the sale?

isn't the stuff just in the sale and clearence section?. Just bought 15 frame feeders (I hope!), BS deep plastic at 5 pounds each, less than half the normal going rate. I seem to be using frame feeders more and more as they are reliable.

"What's the main problems with M's frames?"

I'm curious about this too, as I have about 5-600 frames to buy.

Anyone?

Also, I agree with Winker, price are a bit "Meh" for a sale, and is it my imagination or is therea smaller range of items in the sale than previous years?

I have only used thorns seconds frames in their bees on a budget national hive. They went together with no problems. I bought 300 m****** frames from last years sale and 10% of the end bars split several side bars have split they seem a step down from the thorns on a budget.

This is from their sales page

"These items might have slight splits, discolouration or knots but are prefectly usable."

Note the last couple of words "perfectly usable". If they are not then contact them and they will have to replace them.

"What's the main problems with M's frames?"

I'm curious about this too, as I have about 5-600 frames to buy.

Anyone?

Also, I agree with Winker, price are a bit "Meh" for a sale, and is it my imagination or is therea smaller range of items in the sale than previous years?

I was planning to get some hive parts at the Stockbridge sale next week, but bearing in mind MM prices include VAT and T's don't, it comes to the same amount, and as its over £200 that includes delivery.

The sale page looks very limited, but if you include the clearance section it makes more sense.

Tob Bick ??
not sure who this dealer is ? or is it a type of 14 x 12 ? sorry for newbee question :)

Thanks for the link to your photo Muswell M, looks like you got some expensive kindling there - bearing in mind M mention the frames are perfectly usable, I will probably hedge my bets and order some from them, and some more elsewhere.

Tob Bick ??
not sure who this dealer is ? or is it a type of 14 x 12 ? sorry for newbee question :)

dyslexic MM, should be Tom Bick...who is on here , either him or Hivemaker also on here both make good hives

I buy the best brood boxes, floors and roofs i can and save money on the supers becasue they spend most of the time in the shed not on the hive

Latest posts

Back