Lost our bees.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can I just burst with enthusiasm? (Poof) Ahh, that's better :D

"Can I just burst with enthusiasm? (Poof) Ahh, that's better "

is that the forum's first When Harry Met Sally moment?

They've been there a few weeks, and so far I've left them alone (well, just a quick peep ;) ) until I could get back online and get some advice from you lot on what to do with them. Should I give them a good bath in something, or leave it until autumn. I'm not really expecting much from them just yet, I'm just glad to be a beek again :)

Have you ensured they have food????

Shame you didn't think to use the school internet access and get some help and advice
OR contact your local association OR contact the bee inspector -

always best for the bees.

Shame you didn't think to use the school internet access and get some help and advice

Fair point :)

Few weeks was a figure of speech. I got the text on the 21st that a swarm had been seen. I saw bees in the box 4 days later. That gives them about 2 weeks now, which is the advice I have been given since coming back here, and getting to use the school computers is pretty much a nightmare to arrange. Didn't think there was much point seeing as I knew when my internet access was being switched on, and being so ill with my thyroid producing a goiter and awaiting tests means I am drained of energy and a little confused ( although people probably won't have noticed haha ). Monday is the first inspection, when I will bring food for them with me. Thanks for reminding me though, I'm so muddled atm I probably would have forgot.

Latest posts

Back