Logic.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
3 National Hives & 1 Observation Hive.(Indoors) & lots of empty boxes..
Woman: Do you drink beer?

Man: Yes

Woman, How many beers a day?

Man: Usually about 3

Woman: How much do you pay per beer?

Man: £3.00

Woman: And how long have you been drinking?

Man: About 20 years, I suppose

Woman: So a beer costs £3 and you have 3 beers a day which puts your spending each month at £270. In one year, it would be approximately £14,310...correct?

Man: Correct

Woman: If in 1 year you spend £14,310, not accounting for inflation, the past 20 years puts your spending at £286,200, correct?

Man: Correct

Woman: Do you know that if you didn't drink so much beer, that money could have been put in a step-up interest savings account and after accounting for compound interest for the past 20 years, you could by now have bought a new Ferrari?

Man: Do you drink beer?

Woman: No

Man: Where's your Ferrari then?

Woman: So a beer costs £3 and you have 3 beers a day which puts your spending each month at £270. In one year, it would be approximately £14,310...correct?

Woman can't do sums.. Nor can man.
12 months at £270 does NOT equate to £14,310. Try £3,240..

At 20 years it's only £64,800,, Hardly Ferrari stuff.

These youngsters cannot do mental arithmetic..:paparazzi:

Nah! It would be the current day equivalent of 14k if he was paying 3 quid a beer twenty years ago - which he wasn't, of course - but that would be the basis of the calculation, I would guess.

Or maybe just mathematically challenged as suggested.

Of course, drinking less beer would not necessarily have saved all the expense. Two beers a day is considerably less than three. Not a lot of logic anywhere in it. He could have made a down payment and crashed it years ago!

Perhaps the moral of the story is that women can be as devious, with arguments, as any man. Like this forum, do your own calculations and not accept everything at face value or you may easily be scammed, conned, or just plain misled.

I hate those Russian dolls, so full of themselves!

Its the NHS calculation rate..

it costs £3.000 for an operation.............?????????? why,what else would the nurses and doctors be doing???

Woman can't do sums.. Nor can man.
12 months at £270 does NOT equate to £14,310. Try £3,240..

At 20 years it's only £64,800,, Hardly Ferrari stuff.

These youngsters cannot do mental arithmetic..:paparazzi:

Nah! It would be the current day equivalent of 14k if he was paying 3 quid a beer twenty years ago - which he wasn't, of course - but that would be the basis of the calculation, I would guess.

Or maybe just mathematically challenged as suggested.

Of course, drinking less beer would not necessarily have saved all the expense. Two beers a day is considerably less than three. Not a lot of logic anywhere in it. He could have made a down payment and crashed it years ago!

Perhaps the moral of the story is that women can be as devious, with arguments, as any man. Like this forum, do your own calculations and not accept everything at face value or you may easily be scammed, conned, or just plain misled.

Well that's that joke analysed acd critiqued to within an inch of its life the usual procedure is to either laugh or roll ones eyes

It was all a trick to see if anybody would notice the mistakes..:icon_204-2:

When any woman asks me "how are you?"

I invariably reply "all the better for meeting you".

It always raises some kind of reaction...

Doctors keep asking me that..

I vary the replies from "Not too bad" to "Like ****"

I usually get asked 'so what's wrong with you then?'
I reply ' you tell me butty - that's why you are paid a barrow load of taxpayers cash'

ware i come from a butty is something you eat ..with jam on if your poor like me...

Latest posts

Back