Locations

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daza

New Bee
Reaction score
Number of Hives
Anybody in uk liverpool area, could do with a mentor. Im just doing a lot of reading and vids at minute until i can find local course. Im guessing now iis to late in season to get my bees. Still waiting for permission of wife as son as allergys and she wants him tested against bees even though he dosnt use garden.

Hi. Take a winter beekeeping course with your local BKA You’ll be able to source a mentor there once you put yourself about in the club. They may even get you your first bees.
You could also order an overwintered nuc now and start your beekeeping with at least a theory course behind you.
Beware YouTube is full of beekeeping fools and idiots. Look at Norfolk Honey and Black mountain Honey
Buy Haynes beekeeping manual

Hi. Take a winter beekeeping course with your local BKA You’ll be able to source a mentor there once you put yourself about in the club. They may even get you your first bees.
You could also order an overwintered nuc now and start your beekeeping with at least a theory course behind you.
Beware YouTube is full of beekeeping fools and idiots. Look at Norfolk Honey and Black mountain Honey
Buy Haynes beekeeping manual
Got my haynes and watch them guys. Thanks

Latest posts

Back