• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

langstroth/ commercial brood boxes, supers, roof's, 30lb honey buckets

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sam, I would avoid posting your contact details in public view, there are bots around that could well harvest that information. Always advisable to send those details through PM, or private email.

hi again everyone, postage... would be a fair bit as its heavey, aprox 6-10 pounds per piece. plus my problem with that is if i say i think its quite good and it arrives and your views arent the same then you would be right to be dissapointed,

please dont get me wrong im happy to wrap and post, but would much prefer dealing in person,

without trying to sound really horrible postage would have to be last resort as my time is limited at the moment and because of my reasons above

sorry not intending to upset anyone,

Ash.

hello these bits must go any inquirys welcome

many thanks

I have tried to call several times but with no luck. I will be in Sussex next weekend and could do with calling by if that is ok?

hello, everything is still left, and i can be about for anyone at any time,

many thanks

Back