Isn't it nice to see.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Curly green finger's

If you think you know all, you actually know nowt!
BeeKeeping Supporter
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
50+
Morning, I wanted to post about the road side stalls I see driving around Shropshire, Worcester and Herefordshire.
Books, jam, pickle, honey, eggs, veg, fruit, plants, gardening tools.
I even stopped to talk to one old boy who had made door stops (wooden turned) and crooks, walking sticks for hill walkers.
Respect for those folk that keep doing it, and for the people buying it.

I came back with all sorts yesterday.

I remember stuffing myself with strawberries from these places when I was a child. I used to be quite allergic too but seem to have eaten myself out of the problem

I remember stuffing myself with strawberries from these places when I was a child. I used to be quite allergic too but seem to have eaten myself out of the problem
I had the same issue with beer - when I was about four years old I used to get sick after about a pint, but perseverance got me past that :D

In my road there are three of us selling excess veg and honey. All good quality and at good prices. We get visitors just to buy the stuff and it's all raw!

In my road there are three of us selling excess veg and honey. All good quality and at good prices. We get visitors just to buy the stuff and it's all raw!

You mean you don’t pre cook the veg?
Anyway, what is excess honey this year?

Latest posts

Back