Institute for Responsible Technology: Mexican beekeepers win fight against Monsanto!

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ldwgs

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
from FB: Mexican beekeepers win fight against Monsanto! After hearing the evidence, a permit issued to Monsanto allowing Roundup-ready soybean production in the Yucatan has been overturned. The threat GM soybeans pose to the bees and honey production was deemed unacceptable. Sweet victory!

We are going to have to be careful with this thread - its correct place is in the Pesticides and Political section but that's restricted to paid up members now ... So, I'll leave it here for the time being and see how it develops but be warned - if it goes the way of some other pesticides threads then it may disappear from public view and if you want to continue discussing it then you will have to pay your membership. It's only 35p a week ... where else could you get entertainment and advice of the calibre on here for that price ?

We are going to have to be careful with this thread - its correct place is in the Pesticides and Political section but that's restricted to paid up members now ... So, I'll leave it here for the time being and see how it develops but be warned - if it goes the way of some other pesticides threads then it may disappear from public view and if you want to continue discussing it then you will have to pay your membership. It's only 35p a week ... where else could you get entertainment and advice of the calibre on here for that price ?
I didn’t realise it was now paid for, wondered why it had gone very quiet!

If anyone attempts to answer that question I'm sure it will be highly entertaining :D

James
I recall a girl in school who charged 35p a minute, (two minutes was the equivalent of a school dinner token) and that was both very educational and entertaining
best 70p I ever spent - and I got change!

I recall a girl in school who charged 35p a minute, (two minutes was the equivalent of a school dinner token) and that was both very educational and entertaining
You did it twice😉

Remember to confess your sins when you next attend the chapel shown in your avatar.........

I used to buy gallons of roundup but none since starting out with the bees
The problem isn't you with your bees though. It's everyone who gardens and farms within range of your bees that needs convincing.

sorry didn't realise

Back