Ideas please.....?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haughton Honey

Drone Bee
Beekeeping Sponsor
Reaction score
Hive Type
Commercial
Number of Hives
Lots of Commercial hives.......
Dear all

I am currently looking for ideas for items to either buy wholesale or import in order to retail through a proper, branded eBay shop.

Would you be kind enough to put your thinking caps on and have a brain dump as to what you think might work/sell?

Ideally, items retailing between £10 and £20 + p&p (i.e. things that people wouldn't think too hard about purchasing in the current economic climate, if required).

This is straightforward cost+ stuff. Think low price/medium-to-high volume rather that high value/low volume.

Thank you in advance!

Apologies enrico.

This is NOT restricted to beekeeping supplies............it could be anything!

Hence why it's on the off topic forum.

I'm just looking for ideas for further research/exploration.

:)

Dear all

I am currently looking for ideas for items to either buy wholesale or import in order to retail through a proper, branded eBay shop.

Would you be kind enough to put your thinking caps on and have a brain dump as to what you think might work/sell?

Ideally, items retailing between £10 and £20 + p&p (i.e. things that people wouldn't think too hard about purchasing in the current economic climate, if required).

This is straightforward cost+ stuff. Think low price/medium-to-high volume rather that high value/low volume.

Thank you in advance!

Umbrellas?

Money off vouchers...................

before the anti AMM brigade invade this thread too !

Let us pray......

"For where two or three are gathered together in My name, an anti is there in the midst of them." Matthew 18:20

Anniversary items and big dates in history, Scottish independence

Latest posts

Back