I quit II

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finman

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
Langstroth
This forum is impossible place to stay.

I cannot stand not a village dog any more.

Just to help you out with your decision,and after you started a new thread with the same topic after I closed the last one, I have given you a one week ban along with a couple of other members who are not showing any respect for the forum.

Admin.

well done admin but shame if finman does go because his insights have been really informative.

Well done indeed. Not too sorry if Finman does call it a day - too OTT too often

Last edited:
It takes all sorts..... I love some of the wacky ideas presented on this forum... and the even wackier responses!

Such a classic statement was ... if you can not measure water ... how can you cook ?

Please do not throw your hat in Mr Finn.... as somebody once said to me... what is the village going to do for an eeedjit... if you leave?

Come on keep us laughing...
( Mind you.. the last issue of the BBKA magazine raised a few chuckles... better thab the Beano !)

well done admin but shame if finman does go because his insights have been really informative.

However, it might be better if his posts were moderated before posting, as many recent posts have been both unhelpful and rude.

Apologies everyone who will miss Finman for a week, since I think it was me who provoked him into this thread. But really, this place got a bit out of hand and we all need to self-moderate a bit, as I think Admin has reminded us.

It would have happened anyway.

And Finman will be back as he needs this forum.

Dusty

And the forum does need him to. he has a lot of good info that we can all use if we want to or not as the case maybe.

Perhaps if the baiting by some contributors didn't keep prodding him the reactions wouldn't develop?

Absolutely but it all takes two to tango. It was a pretty good joke about saunas this time that spiralled out of control; I expressed a lack of respect for this ding-dong and off he went. So we all need to watch what we write but also not be too sensitive.

"as many recent posts have been both unhelpful and rude"

provoked i might say to some extent by a combination of exaspiration at the perceived idiocy of many UK beeks AND direct attacks/rudeness on the part of a not insignificant number of UK posters.

"as many recent posts have been both unhelpful and rude"

provoked i might say to some extent by a combination of exaspiration at the perceived idiocy of many UK beeks AND direct attacks/rudeness on the part of a not insignificant number of UK posters.

Agreed! There are a number of "usual suspects" who seem to attack anything Finnman posts simply because the post came from him. Hopefully the recent moderation actions will send a clear message.

i like finman he has always answered any of my questions with a knowledgeable answer from his many years of experience.

some things i think get lost in translation both ways.

He will be back in 5 days,it's not the first or last time he has taken time out.
Both American forums have banned him over the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back