Honey with added CBD

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve been tempted to try CBD for quite a while having currently been on the waiting list two years for a pain clinic appointment. Random D & R testing in work puts me off, its ridicules that opioids are ok as prescribed, but any hint of cannabis would lead to dismissal and probably loss of driving licence. I would give the world to find something that would reduce the constant pain I am in, even just a little.
Hops has the same pain relief as Marijuana (just doesn't have the THC) and is legal everywhere. They are in the same plant family. I don't have any personal experience with CBD. See if you can find an herbalist to help you out.

I’ve been tempted to try CBD for quite a while having currently been on the waiting list two years for a pain clinic appointment. Random D & R testing in work puts me off, its ridicules that opioids are ok as prescribed, but any hint of cannabis would lead to dismissal and probably loss of driving licence. I would give the world to find something that would reduce the constant pain I am in, even just a little.
CBD is not illegal nor does it show on drug tests.
I know a good few people who have found releif from chronic pains like MS, epilepsy and during endnof life palative care. I also know of two Dr's who have suggested their patients source some whilst they are not able to prescribe it.

CBD is not illegal nor does it show on drug tests.
I know a good few people who have found releif from chronic pains like MS, epilepsy and during endnof life palative care. I also know of two Dr's who have suggested their patients source some whilst they are not able to prescribe it.
CBD does show up in drug tests.
A friend living in Portugal had car insurance cancelled as a result.

Hops has the same pain relief as Marijuana (just doesn't have the THC) and is legal everywhere. They are in the same plant family. I don't have any personal experience with CBD. See if you can find an herbalist to help you out.
Hops has nowhere near the same pain killing properties as THC/CBD.
Not even close.

Latest posts

Back