Honey on holiday

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It gets softer if put through the creaming process and judging by the colour of those blocks I bet that’s what he’s using.
Yes...I know that....drat! Ben was selling buckets of it for £3.00/lb. Missed my chance there

Swmbo once froze a large lamb joint and then found she only needed half but didn't want to defrost the whole thing.
I drilled and screwed it to a pallet and cut it up with the demolition saw.She was delighted upon her oblivious return and the cat enjoyed the sawdust.
Result

Swmbo once froze a large lamb joint and then found she only needed half but didn't want to defrost the whole thing.
I drilled and screwed it to a pallet and cut it up with the demolition saw.She was delighted upon her oblivious return and the cat enjoyed the sawdust.
Result
I hope she doesn’t read the forum?

We used to butcher venison and pigs so I have all the butcher's saws and knives. sadly they only get used on the odd occasion these days when deboning or cutting up very large joints! They don't get bought very often at todays prices!

Back