Hives, bees and equipment wanted.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

me100bees

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
Hi,
I am a new beekeeper and I am looking to start a hive but I need
A complete hive
A smoker
Bees
A bee suit
Uncapping knife
Honey extractor
Hive tools
And a honey strainer

If you have any of that, tha you want to give away or can sell to me that would be great. If you knw any great deals or great websites to go n then please tell.
Thank you

Hi,
I am a new beekeeper and I am looking to start a hive but I need
A complete hive
A smoker
Bees
A bee suit
Uncapping knife
Honey extractor
Hive tools
And a honey strainer

If you have any of that, tha you want to give away or can sell to me that would be great. If you knw any great deals or great websites to go n then please tell.
Thank you

have a look at *th*rnes* and their 'bees on a budget' offer, for equipment.
for bees, I'd advise you to join local beekeeping association, members often have 'spare' bees, and local bees are the way forward !

welcome to the forum, btw!
rgds, Tony ( too far away to let you have some bees)

Hi welcome to the forum
Where in bucks are you I'm on the bucks beds border.
As above check out what you can get off the larger suppliers as far as hives they will be your best bet.
Have you joined a club or have a mentor?
Also the last expence you need when starting out is an extractor if you join a club they will usually have one or two to hire or loan out or you may be lucky and find a member who will help you for your first harvest.

even if you manage to get any bees in next few weeks you are unlikely to need
Uncapping knife, Honey extractor and a honey strainer!!!! unless you can find a full colony for sale with supers.

Now why didn't I think of this? Oh well, good luck and enjoy your bees :)

welcome to the forum, start by what you need immediately, find a mentor.. join your local and put the rest on your christmas present list ready for next year:):)

Latest posts

Back