The owner of the land where I keep my bee hive are making the final decision on whether to make me take my hive and go. Their dog got stung and they're nervous about grand kids Nothing has actually happened and the dog is fine. But I might need somewhere to move to near Huntingdon, CAMBS. Does anyone have any place I could go or have ideas for places I could try???