Hello from middlesex

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

valbee

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
TBH
Number of Hives
Hi, not a bee keeper yet but am interested in getting bees.
I am a friend/member of the ealing bee club.

Shaun

Last edited:
Hello Shaun and welcome to the forum, I am also a member of Ealing and have been known to attend on the odd Saturday when a nice piece of homemade cake is on the table. Have we met? I have had at least one conversation with someone regarding TBH but then they are getting more popular.
Regarding the TBH Ealing will be one of the better associations to go with this format unfortunately there is no training offered for the TBH and as far as I know I am the only one with one but at least they are not anty and are open to all forms of beekeeping.
I have just been checking out the timber merchant from your other post as I pass through West Drayton at times and its always good to know of any new timber merchants.

:welcome:
Do they do eels as well as bees?
:D

Hi there tom, we may of met sat as i was shown a tbh. does yours have a large porch
do you remeber talking about table saws too. e.l warren is a big timber merchant and only place i know to get cedar here.

Shaun

Latest posts

Back