Hello from Lincolnshire

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Compost Kid

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Hello, just introducing myself here. I'm in South Lincs and currently have three hives. I've kept bees for a two or three years with mixed success, this year I've discovered a lot more help and joined a local group as well as completed online courses. I still feel like a newbie though!! I have wanted to keep bees for years and years, it's a very addictive hobby. Really enjoying everyone's posts.

I have been keeping them for nearly 40 years and still feel like a newbee so don't despair
Welcome
E

Welcome... I am too a new beek this year and in South Lincs. Where abouts are you located? I would also be interested in the local group you joined.

Welcome... I am too a new beek this year and in South Lincs. Where abouts are you located? I would also be interested in the local group you joined.

Hi Simon, just outside Boston. It’s the Boston BKA that’s my local group. Is that fairly local for you?

Very local I'm in Weston hills... a mile outside Spalding so only 10 miles or so from yourself. I will PM you tomorrow for some more info if you don't mind.

Stamford and Bourne association is another close to you. They (used to, at least) meet in Bourne.

Latest posts

Back