Hello Everyone...

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lesleyann

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
Just joined... Got my very first hive today...a bit nervous but ready to give it my all....

A Big Thank You to Mike, who very kindly came and helped me choose a good spot and installed my bee hive... he went through all the frames and tools with me and his nice soft voice kept the bees really calm and gentle...patiently answering all my silly questions...and thanks for the lovely Acacia Honey... it was Bee-licious... Thank you ...

Last edited:
:welcome: What an exciting time - good to have someone local you can call on for advice. Good luck.

:welcome::welcome:
Just joined... Got my very first hive today...a bit nervous but ready to give it my all....

A Big Thank You to Mike, who very kindly came and helped me choose a good spot and installed my bee hive... he went through all the frames and tools with me and his nice soft voice kept the bees really calm and gentle...patiently answering all my silly questions...and thanks for the lovely Acacia Honey... it was Bee-licious... Thank you ...

Back