Haha

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually you will go into prison if you do to people that.
Stupid theatre. It is a fake. I like Swarzenecker.

No, not funny.

Take it from me, that sort of prank can cause severe psychological trauma in vulnerable people, including PTSD.

I'm disappointed you thought Forum members would find this funny, Millet.

Dusty.

No, not funny.

Take it from me, that sort of prank can cause severe psychological trauma in vulnerable people, including PTSD.

I'm disappointed you thought Forum members would find this funny, Millet.

Dusty.
I have i open mind Misty, and i like a laugh which is good for you, if you find this distasteful then so be it, i pissed myself laughing to be honest, but then again i can be childish at times, BUT then again i don't act my age.;)

I have i open mind Misty, and i like a laugh which is good for you, if you find this distasteful then so be it, i pissed myself laughing to be honest, but then again i can be childish at times, BUT then again i don't act my age.;)

Interesting that I am concerned about the effect on those subjected to a traumatic event; you focus on the pleasure it gives you.

Dusty

Interesting that I am concerned about the effect on those subjected to a traumatic event; you focus on the pleasure it gives you.

Dusty
I also felt sorry for the folk in question but if you see them laughing about it in later clips you may also see the funny side, as for the pleasure it gives me lets say photos will not be allowed on here.. :spy:

Budgie brain...old M8

It was not even funny the last time that old clip was dished up on the Beekeeping Forum a few years back.

Nos da

Thanks Millet, I thoroughly enjoyed that. I know how it feels in that situation, I dropped a sealed full brood box that I had just acquired from a cut out. Dropped it in my shed, wasn't wearing any protection and it opened, that was real life! At least these can look back and laugh after!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

But I do not think so that you can really go into London elevator and you start to tease prople like that.

I supose we are all different, some find it funny and others don't, me, I found it hilarious sorry.

I thought it funny at first but then wondered what effect the showing of this video would have on the publics feelings about bees and beekeepers? It is obviously fake but probably will affect our general reputation. Maybe I am just an old 'fuddy duudy'?

Latest posts

Back