Greetings from Virginia, USA

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KarlaE

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
Langstroth
Number of Hives
Greetings- Just back from my first trip to the UK world of beekeeping and honey shows. Quite impressed with the UK level of knowledge and resources and thought I would see what the forum has to offer. I am quite active in making nucs to sustain the apiary and starting out queen rearing with some small successes.

Hi KarlaE, welcome. :)

Welcome .... we are not that different to the USA beekeeping at hobby level but a world of difference at a commercial one ! No doubt we will be following your lead in SHB etc. in the not too distant future !! Your advice will be welcome ...

Another member from across the pond, building up quite a strong group now - welcome, you'll have to forgive us our little idiosyncrasies (such as the National hive and weird sense of humour) but I am sure we can all learn something off each other.Looking forward to your musings on queen rearing/making up nucs especially

Croeso from Wales (the capital of Britain :Wales_flag:)

Welcome Karla and welcome to the UK bee keeping forum good luck with what your doing and dont be shy. I for one wish to hear more of your methods over the pond.

H

Back