Granulation stickers

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hachi

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
Commercial
Number of Hives
Damn! A lot more than I ever thought I'd have
Done the usual searchs for potential suppliers but at £4.99 sheet of 15 this is way too expensive for a simple white sticker on the back of jars.

Where do you buy yours?

Ps I want the wording without the use of microwaves....

Last edited:
Done the usual searchs for potential suppliers but at £4.99 sheet of 15 this is way too expensive for a simple white sticker on the back of jars.

Where do you buy yours?

Ps I want the wording without the use of microwaves....

What is the problem with microwave? As Thornes are cheap enough BUT do mention microwave.

What is the problem with microwave? As Thornes are cheap enough BUT do mention microwave.

Nothing. Its a personal thing but I'd prefer my product to be not microwaved. Therefore, I don't want it on my labels.

The point about the DIY route is that you can choose your own wording, and alter it at any time.

However, the real benefit is that you can do other labels, when, as or if you need them.
And not only for honey.

Thanks D waiting for them to get back to me....

The point about the DIY route is that you can choose your own wording, and alter it at any time.

However, the real benefit is that you can do other labels, when, as or if you need them.
And not only for honey.

Understood but its not a good use of my limited free time on this occasion.

Probably take less time to do an Avery label than it took you to post on here!

Well we all cant be adept at computers now can we........ good on yer those that are..

Probably take less time to do an Avery label than it took you to post on here!

Took me 1 minute 14 secs to type out my post. If you can write load and can print sheets of them in that time then my coffee pot is on, pop over and let me into your secret. I'm always willing to learn new skills.

hi H National Bee Supplies have some without microwave details on they are £6.58 for 100

:hurray: Support local!! :sorry: couldn't resist.

They have a reputation of being expensive but they are always worth a look.

I gain by lack of postage, if we're in town for milk it's 1 mile extra.

Well we all cant be adept at computers now can we........ good on yer those that are..

Took me 1 minute 14 secs to type out my post. ...

... I'm always willing to learn new skills.

Since I've invested more than a minute and a quarter in trying to help you, just how long did you spend trying to use the online Avery label design webpage and practice to acquire the tiny amount of 'skill' to get a label layout emailed to you?

:hurray: Support local!! :sorry: couldn't resist.

They have a reputation of being expensive but they are always worth a look.

I gain by lack of postage, if we're in town for milk it's 1 mile extra.

I'll add as an extra post, to say I've just remembered that they do a 5% discount for BBKA members, Quote "BBKA-NBS" on your order.

NO connection. Just a struggling local company.

Since I've invested more than a minute and a quarter in trying to help you, just how long did you spend trying to use the online Avery label design webpage and practice to acquire the tiny amount of 'skill' to get a label layout emailed to you?

Itma be a sweetie and please redirect your efforts to more deserving souls.

I can be more blunt but a man with your obvious intellect will get the sentiment. :seeya:

Itma

I am producing the labels for Mr H using the said software and sending him the PDF for him to print with details of where to purchase the blank labels to print onto.

Itma

I am producing the labels for Mr H using the said software and sending him the PDF for him to print with details of where to purchase the blank labels to print onto.

Your awesomeness knows no bounds Doug thanks very much for all your help.

Back