Giordan extractor

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been trying to contact Agri Nova by email, phone and fax and no reply to any method.

Phone and Fax numbers listed above just ring and I have sent emails from 2 of my account gmail and BT nothing back.

Looks to me like they may have gone out of business

Just to let you know the email and number on the website are both wrong - if you need to contact then chaps name is Clive Newitt, [email protected] , phone 01799 543901

The 8 frame radial including a multispeed drill is £340 + delivery (approx £35). Its £300 without the drill, Manual with handle is £350, and with full electric drive £600. Includes frames for tangental brood frame extraction as well.

I know he's off to Italy next week and will be placing an order while he's out there.

Portsoy try this

Andy

lack of response

"I know he's off to Italy next week and will be placing an order while he's out there."

Possibly he's still out in Italy hence the reason for lack of response to phone and email?

The first few days I tried contacting him he was out of the country and no discernable way of leaving a message, so its quite possible he's in Italy or elsewhere.

Tel number, mobile and email contacts as per post number 15 all worked for me.

Clive did say that he had had telecomms problems as result of recent move, and he was off to Italy later that week, but I think only for a week.
Reminds me I must chase him as he was going to place my order while he was over there.

PORTSOY

The email address in post 15 works, as I have tonight had a reply from Clive at Agri Nova. I can expect delivery soon

Latest posts

Back