Niala Honey Extractor

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

icklerox

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Hello,

Has anybody heard of a Nisala Honey Extractor? I have seen one on ebay - I think it is a German product. It looks good quality but I cant find anything out about it on this site or on google.

I am looking for a small good quality extractor - preferably stainless steel. I only have a few hives but will use it for many years to come! The Giordan one also look good but would an 8 frame extractor be enourmous?

Many thanks,

Ive just got a giordan 8 frame extractor. Used it at the weekend im just glad i bought a 8 framer im realy pleased with it

Have you got the drill driven one Toby? Was thinking I might get one this next week as I’ve been sharing one with my dad who lives miles away now and is no longer practical.

Giordan 8 frame extractor / Nisala tank

Ive just got a giordan 8 frame extractor. Used it at the weekend im just glad i bought a 8 framer im realy pleased with it

I am tempted by the 8 Frame Giordan Extractor (Drill version) and just wanted to check if any others had recent experience of them.
I was a also looking at the the Nisala / Sarastraum Stainless steel tank for 110 lbs honey.

The Giordan 8 frame extractor is a brilliant bit of kit and the pre and after sales service is top notch - highly recommended!

Latest posts

Back