• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

full working hives for sale

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

belinda bee

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
I have 13 full working hives for sale they are national hives comprising of open mesh and solid floor,double brood with queen excluders,two supers,roof with metal covers very good condition,large brood with new queens unmarked,all frames which have been replaced with new ones the bees are black very hardy not had any problems with them at all very good foragers reason for sale all due to ill health but we are keeping a few hives for our own personal pleasure.We are in manchester just off the m60 junction 9 contact number 0785440131 or you can pm me i will donate to the forum as it has been very informative for me price negotiable . many thanks belindabee.bee-smillie

You say new queens,are they this years?
If so are they imported?

Hi admin,

when i say new queens they are last years so i would say they are as good as new queens, the are bred queens we don't believe in buying imported queens nor buying in queens as we wouldn't know if they were imported as we had problems in the past with bought in queens i hope this information is satisfactory info many thanks.

belinda

So they have overwintered queens.
I am sure you will get more interest now members know they are home bred queens.

Thanks for the extra info..

hi admin ,

Yes they are home bred queens sorry i should of explained better all queens over wintered .

I have 13 full working hives for sale they are national hives comprising of open mesh and solid floor,double brood with queen excluders,two supers,roof with metal covers very good condition,large brood with new queens unmarked,all frames which have been replaced with new ones the bees are black very hardy not had any problems with them at all very good foragers reason for sale all due to ill health but we are keeping a few hives for our own personal pleasure.We are in manchester just off the m60 junction 9 contact number 07854420131 or you can pm me i will donate to the forum as it has been very informative for me price negotiable . many thanks belindabee.bee-smillie

reset the missing digit in phone number

All hives are now sold to the land owner many thanks for the interest shown .

Back