Feeling very blessed

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
I was not expecting to harvest any Honey this year but my 2 hives have done so well, I removed 5 frames (national deeps) in total from the 2 hives and ended up with 19 x 12oz jars + a little bit more of golden honey😊

Attachments

• 20210821_130657.jpg
    20210821_130657.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 25
I was not expecting to harvest any Honey this year but my 2 hives have done so well, I removed 5 frames (national deeps) in total from the 2 hives and ended up with 19 x 12oz jars + a little bit more of golden honey😊
Wonderful. Well done Queenswood bees. It’s the best honey you will ever taste. Keep a jar back this year and all the years that follow

Wonderful. Well done Queenswood bees. It’s the best honey you will ever taste. Keep a jar back this year and all the years that follow
Good idea 😊 I have given a jar to the neighbours as a good will gesture and a few others to family but I am hoarding the rest 🤣

Good idea 😊 I have given a jar to the neighbours as a good will gesture and a few others to family but I am hoarding the rest 🤣
As Dani says, put the year and the month on a jar and keep it in a cupboard never to be opened. Do that every year and see how the years differ and how your honey ages in colour and consistency. If you ever move you will be surprised how the honey changes with the area.

As Dani says, put the year and the month on a jar and keep it in a cupboard never to be opened. Do that every year and see how the years differ and how your honey ages in colour and consistency. If you ever move you will be surprised how the honey changes with the area.

Attachments

• 16314709158444025540106932979929.jpg
    16314709158444025540106932979929.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 16

Latest posts

Back