Farmers market

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've spun out most of my cut comb frames, the darlings insisted on random pollen dotted around in almost all of them. :rolleyes:
20 jars sounds good to me, well done. As for the tesco fans, I always agree with them and then point out that honey flavoured syrup is bound to be cheap. ;)

having done our local county fair last weekend, it's given me good experience for next time, I was selling chunky honey and cut comb, all at £6 each, and I sold only 10 of each, out of the cut comb sales, only 3 customers knew what it was, so as soon as I got home I found pages of stuff on cut comb, the benefits on your health from eating it, why it's more expensive etc, laminated them up ready for next time,

I've spun out most of my cut comb frames, the darlings insisted on random pollen dotted around in almost all of them. :roll eyes:

I thought the same at first but I have found that quite a lot of people like pollen in their cut comb so now I sell it quite successfully

Latest posts

Back