Fair weather Beeks as Opposed to us Foul Weather Beeks!

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
... or there are no Native bees in the UK!!:winner1st:

Yeghes da

I remember that, something along the lines of " I don't wish to cause offence but you're all delusional and don't really have native bees " then took umbrage at being called a troll!

We could start with solid floor and matchsticks... or there are no Native bees in the UK!!:winner1st:

Yeghes da

First bit shows how little you know about me. Second part is obvious. Of course there are native bees but only in small areas, Colonsay for one. The rest are mongrels and even the good ones barely scrape past the 80percentile.
I have a couple of pure Irish Amm queens myself, for comparison purposes. Like all imports I'll get one generation out them before they become local mongrels again.
Do try and get your facts right.

Back on track ...

Fascinated to see the profusion of roadside mint in flower and Bees working it in 27 degree temps.. If we got that in Summer let alone Autumnm there would be a national emergency.

So for the Fair weathered guys in Meditteranean climates even Autumn obviously can bring on a strong flow

Back on track ...

Fascinated to see the profusion of roadside mint in flower and Bees working it in 27 degree temps.. If we got that in Summer let alone Autumnm there would be a national emergency.

So for the Fair weathered guys in Meditteranean climates even Autumn obviously can bring on a strong flow

:sunning:The Himalayan Balsam is in flower along the banks of the GreatgreygreengreasyTamarriverallsetaboutwithsocialhousing... at last!
So the little Italian princesses can have their fill!!:sunning:

Yeghes da

Latest posts

Back