Face Book.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poly Hive

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
12 and 18 Nucs
Just for info I will not accept invites on that program from people on here. (no offence intended)

Why?

I just do not have the time to be haring around the net trying to keep tabs on conversations, time is just too short.

If you want to ask/ tell me/ disagree with me, by all means do so but in PM on here please.

PH

No offence taken, I didn't want to speak to you anyway:biggrinjester::biggrinjester::smilielol5:

Caught a snatch on R4 this morning, 95% of teen girls have a page on it!

Unreal.

PH

Dont know as we have any Tean girls on Here bee-smillie

My Daughters are Facebook addicts

Facebook user and to be honest all I have to talk to anyone here is bees. So I will not be asking anyone to be my friend. :cool:

3 down PH.

Baggy

I just do not have the time to be haring around the net trying to keep tabs on conversations, time is just too short.

PH
PH, aren't you involved in some experiment determining how a direct correlation between drinking whiskay and actually extending a time-space ratio is possible??

Thus spending time on facebook would be counterproductive to drinking one's preferred water...;)
Best stick to what you know........and love!

Make that 6, I don't use twitter either, are you are twit if you use it or a twit if you don't?

FB is a GREAT tool for wasting time, I have an account and some friends and very rarely use it!

+1 less for you to worry about PH :)

add another one.

would not touch spacebook, twatter or myface with the proverbial!

why would i need it when i can just go out into the garden on a warm day and poke upto 50k "friends" and with one of my colonies (queen squished with relish last night) i'm sure i've had 1000s of "followers" at once.

oh and there is the small matter of this excellent community - who needs more!

Facebook is a great way to find out what your kids are up to ;) :D

As for Twitter :ack2: (that said, it's very useful for finding out about travel hassles on the Tube)

Ok so now I've admitted I'm an FB Twitterer, can I "add" you, Poly? :D :hat:

Facebooks also a great time safer. I used to talk on the phone to my old college mates, now I just check their pages occasionally. I doubt I'll pick PH out amongst millions of others though

Latest posts

Back