EU Rubbish

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if this does not work i will do my best.

https://www.facebook.com/pestonitv/

Is this the forum for this stuff now? I always thought we were in this for beekeeping topics - not international politics!!! Dammit it all, this ought to be stopped by the moderator surely as a pointless diversion away from what this forum is supposed to be about rather than a chatting shop on everything under the sun!!! This forum is becoming more pointless by the day - and maybe the hour. Which is just one of the reasons I waste less time visiting these days and maybe will opt out entirely soon. Good riddance some may say but unlike some nameless individuals I have a lot better things to do than read Budgies interminably trite and utterly pointless posts to gain posting credits of no value whatsoever for a beekeepers of little experience and only a single hive.

Last edited:
This is the Off Topic section (Chat about anything and everything not connected to Bees and Beekeeping) regardless how you feel, there are plenty of 'pointless threads' in here.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back