Epipen

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REDWOOD

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
Hi, Just found out today that beekeepers can have an Epipen for anaphylaxis from there doctor, I ordered mine today and picking it up friday. I thought I might never use it but it may save someones life oneday

Hi, Just found out today that beekeepers can have an Epipen for anaphylaxis from there doctor, I ordered mine today and picking it up friday. I thought I might never use it but it may save someones life oneday

welsh rules must be different to england as we have to get a private prescription for ours and pay full price

when we asked several gp we were told only to those who are likely to have a medical need and that does not include even severe allergic reaction

Last edited:
welsh rules must be different to england as we have to get a private prescription for ours and pay full price

when we asked several gp we were told only to those who are likely to have a medical need and that does not include even severe allergic reaction

Scripts free this side of Offa's dyke.
IIRC 6 mths use by then should get a new one.

Try getting some education in first aid first.

You treat this as if you are ordering a curry.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back