Drivers for the £40 lidl microscope

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another useful piece of free software is this http://www.picolay.icbm.de/ it allows you to take a lot of images and combine them together
It makes some good pictures ,I am still at the playing stage ,but if you Google Picolay you can get a tutorial as well

Bresser microscope

Hi Chris , I got a similar type of microscope for £40 from aldi for my kids, I can copy the driver files for you if that would help you :cheers2:

Could you send those files to me also?? I've lost the cd too...
thanks a lot

Hi Dave

I know it is sometime since this item went on this site but I was reading it re Lidl Bresser microscope which I bought one a couple of years ago. I have now decided that my grandson should have it whilst he is young and still in his education - didn't use it much but found it very interesting at the time.

I like the other person has lost the cd to allow my grandson to view things on his computer. I have sat for hours on web and even wrote to Bresser for help. If you still have yours I wondered if you would like to help me also as you offered to copy the disc for this other person.

Looking forward to hearing from you and if You can I will give you further information later.

Regards Kathy

If that is directed specifically at that member, you might want to check his last ativity on the forum. Go to his profile page for that.

Latest posts

Back