Dramatic scenes

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mbc

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Dramatic scenes on the red button bbc2 now. One of the darts athletes has picked up an injury and had to retire. January's great !

Or the Tottenham shooting verdict - I don't think the numpties get it that when you deal in guns for criminals someone is going to get hurt, and rather the criminal than the innocent IMHO

QUOTE=jenkinsbrynmair;387092]Or the Tottenham shooting verdict - I don't think the numpties get it that when you deal in guns for criminals someone is going to get hurt, and rather the criminal than the innocent IMHO[/QUOTE]

:iagree:[

Or the Tottenham shooting verdict - I don't think the numpties get it that when you deal in guns for criminals someone is going to get hurt, and rather the criminal than the innocent IMHO

just driven through Tottenham and fortunately it is p*ssing down with rain, not that it would put the fires out if it kicked off but the numpties have all gone home as it is wet and cold, just a sky TV dish van outside the police station

Media are stirring things up IMO.

Is'nt that what they always do??

Helicopter crashes 1200 rounds on board and it's "dangerous" because they are "scattered over a wide area"?????:rofl::smilielol5::smilielol5:

Not exactly cluster-bombs! Do these people have no education at all?

Is'nt that what they always do??

Helicopter crashes 1200 rounds on board and it's "dangerous" because they are "scattered over a wide area"?????:rofl::smilielol5::smilielol5:

Not exactly cluster-bombs! Do these people have no education at all?

A few years ago we had a petrol tank under the forecourt of a local garage being removed and the contractors tried to get it out without filling it with water so no fumes. They managed to create a spark and it blew up. THEN the police closed the road! :hairpull:

Originally Posted by jenkinsbrynmair View Post
Crikey! got more than that in the bedside cabinet!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why?

Probably just in case

I have to buy things when my work takes me quite close to a certain shop in Stockbridge "-just in case I need them later" -- I think 20 miles is quite near don't you?

No more room in the dressing table - SWMBO's undercrackers & 'flying gear' in the right hand drawers - 12 bore cartridges bottom left, 16 bore middle and .410 in the top drawer - but anyway, where else would you keep your ammunition at hand in case of burglars?

It'll get worse when i get around to buying the .44 winchester, .303, two more rifles and revolver that mr. plod says I can now have - I'll have to start keping stuff in the gun room :D

Latest posts

Back