Do Large cats eat honeybees?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are giving God and Irish snakes a good run for their money.

Yes, almost 50 years of this beast nonsense here as well....

There have been numerous reports of eyewitness sightings, however the official Exmoor National Park website lists the beast under "Traditions, Folklore, and Legends",[1] and the BBC calls it "the famous-yet-elusive beast of Exmoor."[2] Sightings were first reported in the 1970s, although it became notorious in 1983, when a South Molton farmer claimed to have lost over 100 sheep in the space of three months, all of them apparently killed by violent throat injuries.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beast_of_Exmoor

It's a 4-10 by the way ......... I would of thought a burly looking Cornish men dressed up in a bee suit would be enough to scare the pants of anyone .
You could take a gun slinging belt round your waste with hive tools in make it look like you mean business... :welcome:
I'm turning in to a troll you Cornish snow pixie!!

It’s actually a 0.410” and not big enough to deal with a big cat, except at very close range. Likely a 0.728” (nominal) gauge would be more appropriate, preferably loaded with larger than BB.

Last sentence is in the wrong tense, too

It’s actually a 0.410” and not big enough to deal with a big cat, except at very close range. Likely a 0.728” (nominal) gauge would be more appropriate, preferably loaded with larger than BB.

Last sentence is in the wrong tense, too

Thanks Tracter Man,,,,,

Another sighting over the weekend.... a vicars wife apparently!:paparazzi:

I don't want to kill the poor pussy cat..... just scare it away.

:calmdown:

You can fool some of the people all of the time...

Latest posts

Back