Delivery time from Germany

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Counter intuitively remainers are more likely to. . . .

And you data is derived from??:calmdown:

Where's the split when you consider Lager drinkers against Real Ale drinkers?

Do Red wine aficionados prefer Italian Bees, or is it all 80110ck5??

Bees have arrived, very much alive including all the attendants. Have given them a few drops of water. Will pop her into the nuc I have prepared this afternoon.

And you data is derived from??:calmdown:

Where's the split when you consider Lager drinkers against Real Ale drinkers?

Do Red wine aficionados prefer Italian Bees, or is it all 80110ck5??

The data is all derived from a quick ponder I had while taking a pony, do you think it's reflective?

The data is all derived from a quick ponder I had while taking a pony, do you think it's reflective?

Of your pony ? Most likely.

Counter intuitively remainers are more likely to use amm or near native or local mongrel whereas leave voters are more likely to use eu queens, definitive proof it's a selfish thing.

:winner1st::winner1st::winner1st:
In all probability quite true!​

Counter intuitively remainers are more likely to use amm or near native or local mongrel whereas leave voters are more likely to use eu queens, definitive proof it's a selfish thing.

I voted remain, does that mean I can continue to import queens with a clear conscience? :cheers2:

I think you are perhaps a Lager drinker? ;)

It'll all be over by 1st November.

Last edited:
Back