Cymru am byth

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cant sleep myself with all the excitement !
Thinking of going out for the final if we manage to win tomorrow - on a one way ticket and enjoy some fishing and sunshine afterwards and pay for my way home with some hard work on a kiwi bee farm - the north island firms will be recruiting like mad ready for the kiwi fruit pollination right now

Stomach churning at the moment, we're on patrol in the windy Western Isles of Scotland, my passage planning had to include a bit of research as to where we'd have TV reception in the morning, luckily we've located and are now tied up in a spot coincidentally (ahem) in the shadow of the Jura whisky distillery :D. don't think I'll sleep much tonight though
:willy_nilly::willy_nilly::willy_nilly:
rwy fel morwym ar ei noson briodas :eek:

Englishman, Irishman and Scotsman walk into a bar

the Welshman is still in NZ!

Well I hope you don't suffer the same sort of crap refereeing we were exposed to last weekend. Absolutely gutted. I need to have some words with your NZ bees, Icanhopit.

Good luck for tomorrow though.

BL

Got a ticket to the millenium stadium, I cant wait.

I support the fast and furious brand of the game :D
Too much official interference in the 15 a side game :D
VM

Well I hope you don't suffer the same sort of crap refereeing we were exposed to last weekend. Absolutely gutted. I need to have some words with your NZ bees, Icanhopit.

Good luck for tomorrow though.

BL

when all else fails blame the referee :smilielol5:

I'd blame the english team for not playing as well as they should have right the way through the tournament :sport-smiley-002:

:D

on arrival in heathrow manu tualagi was asked what do you think went wrong at theworld cup?what world cup he said i thought we were on mike tindalls stag do

From now on all England rugby games are to be shown on the gay channel, the television watch dog decided that 15 arseholes being hammered non-stop for 80 minutes was inappropriate for mainstream tv.

Think the NZs are naturalised........ try my best to educate therm !

Sing hwiangerdd i'ch gwenyn........ she said gargleing another glass of Tamar water!

Bless the bride! and I hope the storms stay away!!

From now on all England rugby games are to be shown on the gay channel, the television watch dog decided that 15 arseholes being hammered non-stop for 80 minutes was inappropriate for mainstream tv.

Let alone playing with odd shaped balls!!!

:gnorsi:

"when all else fails blame the referee

I'd blame the english team for not playing as well as they should have right the way through the tournament
"

Taff - I'm not a English rugger supporter. We played Oz with a crap NZ ref.

Latest posts

Back