current weather

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
forecast weather 8th November

weather looks to turn on tuesday the bees will be flying sideways and on Saturday 7th freeze in a northerly flow coming direct from finman

well that the European medium range weather forcast...but its supported by MetO

It's beautiful here!

Sunny and forecast to be 16c today........however, all set to change tomorrow :(

11:30am wall to wall sunshine the merest suggestion of a vesper , 16 degrees already, bees going ballistic .
That's the story from the tropics of Wigan .

John Wilkinson

Well I went to look at another possible out apiary site yesterday and there was a patch of blackberry in flower, the park ranger said he had never seen it this late before.

Last edited:
Strange but true I had to put half brood on 3 weeks ago, the bees built up that quick for stores only but now the half is wall to wall with bees a deli lama altogether. Should I put another half brood onto the hive, last week the temp tipped 19C and the way i am "swarming conditions" what do I do, new half brood temp drops freezing bees or no half brood overcrowding dam that weather. Thats not the real problem "Whats it going to be like come March April" MAYHEM I tell you. Your thoughts again!!!:ack2:

Busy Bee

Latest posts

Back