Congratulations: H.M. Queen Elizabeth II

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B+.

Queen Bee
BeeKeeping Supporter
Reaction score
Hive Type
Langstroth
Number of Hives
Quite a few
The Union flag flying above St. George of England Church to mark the occasion of Queen Elizabeth II becoming our longest reigning monarch.

Attachments

• 2015-09-09 14.16.56 (2).jpg
    2015-09-09 14.16.56 (2).jpg
    392.3 KB · Views: 11
And may God bless her...

PM, MP's and commentators giving their 'cringe worthy' congratulatory, "Can I have my OBE now please Ma'am? " speeches :puke: :)
Saw Her on the evening news stood waving to the crowd whilst on the train. I thought "Blimey even She can't get a damn seat on a train!":svengo:

Last edited:
The Union flag flying above St. George of England Church to mark the occasion of Queen Elizabeth II becoming our longest reigning monarch.

A splendid sight. Dei gratia, long may she reign.

And, I believe, the longest ever reign for a (any) female monarch and the longest ever marriage for a monarch.

Congratulations to her, and of course to the D of E for being by her side for all those years.

Well done her for her long reign? Surely she must thank her genes for her longevity?

And, I believe, the longest ever reign for a (any) female monarch and the longest ever marriage for a monarch.

Congratulations to her, and of course to the D of E for being by her side for all those years.

Not to mention the C of E which for some unfathomable reason still has excessive influence over the business of the state.

Well done her for her long reign? Surely she must thank her genes for her longevity?

:iagree:
hopefully it's the ones she's inherited from our ancestor Owen Tudor, if so, there's a chance for me, there's a few long lifers on that side of the family, my uncle Winston is still going strong at 102 and further back there's a few century scores!!

Latest posts

Back