Confused of wisbech

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
itma - perhaps they are unrelated but now they have made themselves known to the forum perhaps they might get together. at the very least help keep warm over the long fen winter.

Hooray - the first forum wedding (or at least affair). I'd better buy a hat pronto.

or am i jumping the gun......

itma - perhaps they are unrelated but now they have made themselves known to the forum perhaps they might get together. at the very least help keep warm over the long fen winter.

Hooray - the first forum wedding (or at least affair). I'd better buy a hat pronto.

...to go with all those coats you keep getting? ;)

My wife and myself are embarking upon BEEKEEPING as a hobby.
I have scoured the internet and am getting confused by all the different sites for hives, which we wish to buy.
Thanks

Iain

First date............... my apiary this Saturday ;)

Move over Cilla :p

That sounds to me more like Davina's territory than Cilla's ...

What sort of hat is considered appropriate for the extra-marital affair of 2 friends you've never met? I'd hate to get it wrong.

No-one has so far suggested Hivemaker on this forum as a source of beautiful red cedar hives at a sensible price. Couldn't be more pleased with mine - and they come assembled so you don't have to complete the Th......'s jigsaw puzzle before you have a full understanding of what goes where and why. You could PM him?

"What sort of hat is considered appropriate for the extra-marital affair of 2 friends you've never met? I'd hate to get it wrong."

Probably a fascinator (although to me that sounds like a battery powered device rather than a hat).

Who is up for being the Pippa of the forum?

Latest posts

Back