Condensation problems.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could clearly understand that instruction for a deionised water generator which was rechargeable (flushing with strong and reasonably concentrated acid for instance), but, yes for a cartridge machine......but it may not have been flushed correctly when it was last recharged by the supplier.

The last one I was involved with used about 50 litres of conc hydrochloric acid (which went down the drain when neutralised with sodium hydroxide). That was about twenty years ago.

The inclusion of the word 'tap' as a descriptor for the irrigation water might lead to it making more sense.

In a similar vein, the last bag of nuts, I bought, had a warning 'may contain nuts' , or something similar, on the packet!

Also shades of 'do not dry pets in the microwave', in which the pet owner recieved damages (for the pet) after litigation in the US because the manufacturer did not expressly warn against it!

Then there was the owner of a brand new Winniebago, which 'surpisingly' crashed after the un-enlightened driver put it in 'auto-cruise mode' and went to get a drink in the back of the van. They won damages, too.

Regards, RAB

Latest posts

Back