Complete dead out !

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quite a few flying today.
I am on here for the advice and I just got some.
LEAVE THEM ALONE RIGHT NOW !

You don't have to totally leave them alone, I can easily get a cup of tea, walk to the bottom of the garden and stand amongst the hives and just watch the different behaviours, how many are flying, what they are bringing in, have a look at the floors, you learn just as much from just watching the little blighters.

You don't have to totally leave them alone, I can easily get a cup of tea, walk to the bottom of the garden and stand amongst the hives and just watch the different behaviours, how many are flying, what they are bringing in, have a look at the floors, you learn just as much from just watching the little blighters.
Well I do that every day but with coffee.
I did have a quick look under the roof and they were all over the fondant but that's all I am doing right now.

Some beginners are told that drones are a waste of time and tge bees produce more honey if they don’t have them.
Truth is they just make more drones.
Problem is she is not new to beekeeping been doing it for years.
She went around telling everyone my colony did not fail because of poor queen but lack of treatment for varroa.
I put Apiguard on at the right time and vape at the right time.
It was duff queen.

Problem is she is not new to beekeeping been doing it for years.
She went around telling everyone my colony did not fail because of poor queen but lack of treatment for varroa.
I put Apiguard on at the right time and vape at the right time.
It was duff queen.
Yes. A woman best avoided.

Latest posts

Back