• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Colony, Nuc etc for Sale. Norwich.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
3 National Hives & 1 Observation Hive.(Indoors) & lots of empty boxes..
Due to various health problems I cant look after all of my hives as they deserve to be cared for.
Therefore I have for sale..

1 full colony..Stand/floor on legs. Brood box and at present there are two supers but might want to remove one to keep. This hive also has a Warre "quilt" box on the top and a Warre style roof. There may be a couple of odd frames that came from my obs hive and fit in place with extenders on the lugs.

I also have an over-wintered brood box..This only has a floor and no proper roof...

and also a double nuc. This nuc is from 2013. It over wintered into 2014 and then I got ill. I had to put another nuc on top to give them room. They did swarm later in the year but appeared to have come through the winter OK.
Last time I looked inside the top super was full of stores.

Last edited:
hi dishmop sorry to here that you are having to sell some of your nucs and things through ill health its looking that way for me been treated for gall stones but now found something nasty growing on my kidney so have to go in on end of month just hoping I can get a few more years with bees will be happy if so. Take care and good luck,D

hi dishmop sorry to here that you are having to sell some of your nucs and things through ill health its looking that way for me been treated for gall stones but now found something nasty growing on my kidney so have to go in on end of month just hoping I can get a few more years with bees will be happy if so. Take care and good luck,D

Thanks.

Also the fact that I had last year planned out as to what I needed to do, like put the new shed together.Do some welding on one of the cars. Some paintwork on the other car, build a couple more hives..........then got ill end of April and not able to do sod all until after Christmas. So I have a backlog.
I asked the consultant if it was Ok to book a holiday and he said yes...:sunning:

you go a head and book that holiday and enjoy it sod owt else it will be there when you get back. ive had 2 bad years through neighbour just got sorted out on new garden hope I can do well this next few years if so ill be happy

Hi Dishmop,
So sorry to hear that your health problems force you to sell some of your Bees. I do hope that all goes well for you and that you can still keep a few, but most important is that you feel good about it.

Get a nice holiday booked and enjoy that. All the best and get better soon!!

Yes, holiday important. Therapeutic.
My husband having radiotherapy at the moment, but hospital been great and fitted in so we go whale watching off Baja peninsula 2 days later.
Get well soon all of you, we need you here!

I am so sorry to here not `well. Go and have a holiday and enjoy it. When my wife was diagnosed with MS we were told not to go on holiday, it was a special one for our 25th, We went and disregarded the medical advice and had a wonderful time.

Please PM I am interested in your bees.

Mike

Last edited:
Hi Dishmop

Sorry to hear your not well, If you still have any bees that need a good home I may be interested, Im looking to expand, PM me, cheers.

Regards Paul

Hi Dishmop

Sorry to hear your not well, If you still have any bees that need a good home I may be interested, Im looking to expand, PM me, cheers.

Regards Paul

Yes I still have some for sale.

Hi Dishmop
Ive been offered a couple of colonies from from some local guys, but you can still Pm me if you want with what you have and how much you want for them,cheers.

Regards Paul

Hi Dishmop
Thanks for the PM but It wont let me send you a PM back.
Ive been offered colonies from a few local guys, so its going easier for me to get some up here, sorry.

Regards Paul

Hello,

Like others I am sorry to hear about your health problems.

I have nearly finished a bee keeping course and am looking for my first bees. So I am very interested in what you might have available.

For some reason you cannot receive PM's.

Thanks

phil

Hello,

I have nearly finished a bee keeping course and am looking for my first bees. So I am very interested in what you might have available.

Thanks

phil

No ..with only two posts it's you that can't send them ... I'll drop him a line and alert him ..

Thanks

Thanks, seems like I've got more to learn than I thought.

Hello,

Thanks

phil

Have PM'd you with my phone number etc.

Hi Dishmop
I am sorry to hear about your problems.. I will be down in your area next weekend and if you still have any Bees and/or equipment I would be interested
Could you please send me a pm with a email address/contact details
Thanks
Phil

Hi Dishmop
I am sorry to hear about your problems.. I will be down in your area next weekend and if you still have any Bees and/or equipment I would be interested
Could you please send me a pm with a email address/contact details
Thanks
Phil

At the moment I am just waiting for confirmation as to if they are sold or not.

OK.. Thanks for letting me know and if the sale doesn't go through please let me know

Latest posts

Back