CO-OP Free seeds

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Winker

Drone Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
the co-op bee plan for free seeds. I got my 5 free packs of seeds today! Thx for the tip on where to get them

Yes they have begun arriving...we received 3 packs today too. They state plant mid may but we will anyway,
Sam

got my 5 packs too, now lets hope we get some rain in Kent

Tried g o o g l e sent on a wild seed chase !

I have a preference for our own Tamar Valley wild weeds anyway !

I got my 5 free packs of seeds today! Thx for the tip on where to get them

Well thanks for sharing that with the rest of us, who can only look on as you gloat and stuff yourselves at the feast while we starve.

I imagine the flowers will look more beautiful knowing others are without.

:grouphug:
For those in the know lol

Well thanks for sharing that with the rest of us, who can only look on as you gloat and stuff yourselves at the feast while we starve.

its not as if you have bees anyway is it :D

There was a thread about it a few weeks ago.

bee-smilliebee-smilliebee-smilliebee-smilliebee-smilliebee-smilliebee-smilliebee-smillie

Don't dig them up from the motorway verges..... wait till the seeds are set and collect your own for free !

its not as if you have bees anyway is it :D

I have bees now and more in the pipeline when I place my order but in any event it hasn't stopped me seeding fifth of acre with lupins, phacelia and a couple of other bee friendlies, so some free seeds would also be welcome.

How much land have you, who are bee rich, seeded for the benefit of the global village :nature-smiley-005::nature-smiley-005:

:hat:
One wonders if the CO-OP,s new slogan will bee

Privaledges and wealth creation for the few...
FREE seeds today ~ HUGE bonuses for tomorrow?

:hurray:

me too 5 for me 5 for my lovely lady. just need to consider where to plant now:party::party::party:

Latest posts

Back