Boxing

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonnybeegood

Drone Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
Anyone know of any free websites you can get the boxing on? I aint paying to record something at 4am to watch at a reasonable time. I know there are sites but dont know how to access any?

I'm afraid I don't but have to comment.
I must say I never knew what a good earner this sport could be.
$300million?
It would go a long way in Nepal at the moment.
I gather there was a charge to watch the "weigh-in"....amazing!

Yes its just a total sky rip off, reminds me of the Terminator, Sky net taking over the world!!

$300million?
Which was donated to charity, to be fair, though I do not know if it was Nepal

$300million?

IF I had a ticket for this bash em up I would sell it and give the money to Shelterbox!

Off to watch some fools May Day jousting now... they sit on the back of a very large horse with a very long pointy stick and try to impail each other by charging at full tilt towards each other.
Usually some one ends up at A&E... occasionally there is a serious head injury and a few broken bones... lots of blood.... nothing serious.
But only a fiver to watch and all that goes to charity!
Nothing like boxing!!

Yeghes da

$300 is still not enough to get permanent brain damage, the art of self defence should never have been made a public sport

$300 is still not enough to get permanent brain damage, the art of self defence should never have been made a public sport

It's nothing to do with self defence- it's two men beating ten kinds of sh!t out of each other in front of an audience. All very primitive and barbaric (but all good fun though :D). But who are we too criticise someone else's sport? Grandfather made a few bob when there was not much work around in the early 30's being paid to spar with some of the big names in boxing then. He and uncle Myrddin (pretty handy champion middleweight boxer in the 20's and 30's) taught me how to handle myself when I was being bullied at school as well. although I've never been brave enough to try their cure for headaches - punch yourself on the side of the nose to make it bleed!!

boxing

VIPBOX it's free streaming,then click on boxing!

wife's grandfather was a boxer and was asked to go to the USA to train but declined the offer due to travel sickness lol but not a pretty sight to see a proud man loose his marbles as a result of too many blows to the head.

I used to kickbox but hated all the stretching every day so ended up just staying with the boxing. Went to Thailand & watched some fighters there when i was backpacking around Asia, now they are good!

Latest posts

Back